Who gets my money when I buy something?

80% - 95% of the full purchase price goes directly to the person who listed their product or service. The remaining 5% - 20% gets pumped back into IN VEGANS WE TRUST (a small 100% vegan global team) to supply the platform, admin, and promotion, so we can continue to grow our global vegan community into a whole new vegan utopia.